However, there are so many different product designs, sizes, and prices on the market that choosing just one can be difficult. Fortunately, our selections include a high performer for every occasion and budget. This will help you focus your search and find the 1 hp pool pump above ground you’re looking for faster. Looking for a more expensive product that may fit your budget is always worthwhile. Browse our selection of products below, and read our buying guide, which explains all the key features to look for.
How we select
There is a wide range of 1 hp pool pump above ground options available. The internet is littered with dozens of models, each extolling the virtues of their wares. We’ve compiled a list of essential performance factors to help differentiate between the models in this review to help you cut through the jargon and marketing hype. After rigorous testing, we rated each product based on its predetermined durability and weight. You must decide which factors are most important to your experience, and remember that there may be more than one. We have chosen our top picks based on expert recommendations:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 1 hp pool pump above ground Reviews
There are many 1 hp pool pump above ground options available, but not all of them are of the same caliber. You should be aware of the things to search for when purchasing a new one.
You can use this list to locate the ideal 1 hp pool pump above ground for your requirements. Additionally, we’ve provided some useful details on how each 1 hp pool pump above ground functions and what it may accomplish (or not do).
We’ll examine some of the top 1 hp pool pump above ground reviews in this article. You can use these reviews to determine which 1 hp pool pump above ground to buy and which ones not to in order to save money.
- Swimming Pool Pump: This pump features an extra large basket to increase time between cleanings. The clear lid makes it easy to see when cleaning is needed
- Connection Sizes: 2" external and 1.5" internal connections give it wide compatibility with your pool
- Heavy Duty Construction: Made with a stainless steel motor shaft and a thermoplastic body, this durable pump is built to withstand cold winters and hot summers
- 115 Volt Connection: This all-weather 1 HP Above Ground pool water pump easily hooks up to any 115V circuit
- Important: This above ground pool pump system is not available for sale in the state of California
- The Hayward PowerFlo LX Single-Speed 1 HP Pool Pump is designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground pools
- Extra-large debris basket with clear cover keeps pool maintenance to a minimum
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- Heavy-duty motor offers dependable performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Drain plug provides easy maintenance of pump
- Oversized strainer basket with transparent lid cover to indicate whether the basket needs to be cleaned out of debris, leaves and particles of dust to prevent clogging
- High performance motor with built-in airflow ventilation and thermal overload protection will deliver quieter noise and smoother running experience than traditional pumps of its class
- Designed for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes. It UL Certified to meet specific product standards and safety requirements
- Built-in (2) Speed settings gives more user control to adjust the speed of water transfer with the low and high settings between 1,750 to 3,450 rotations per minute
- Energy Saving Swimming Pool Pump heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Dual port design for either vertical or horizontal discharge; fits most filter systems
- 1750 rpm low speed - energy saving speed for normal operation; Comes with power cord and fittings
- Not legal for sale in California
- 3450 RPM high speed - for extra power when using pump with additional equipment like a pool vacuum
- Meets new local codes requiring energy-saving, multi-speed pool pumps; Simply toggle rocker switch at the rear of the motor to change speeds
- 🏊POWERFUL PUMP - Advanced engineering features an impeller that maximizes flow, minimizes noise, and self-primes in an energy-efficient manner; Pure stainless-steel motor provides not only an efficient, stable and safe running, but also long service life
- 🏊STURDY CONSTRUCTION - The full body is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic that resists corrosion, ensuring superior strength and durability; Comply with ETL Safety Standard
- 🏊WIDE APPLICATIONS - Female thread and slip union connection for tool-free installation; Suitable for swimming pools, hot tubs, thermal springs, spas and irrigation system, but should not to be used with storable pools; Package includes: 1 x pool pump; 2 x black interface, 1 x manual
- 🏊DOE QUALIFIED - Please be aware that this item 1.0 HP is available for use wherever you are in the United States (including California) as the motor is DOE certified; The WEF value of the water pump has reached 3.8 which means the motor energy saving
- 🏊DETAIL ORIENTED - The strainer is designed with an extra-large filter basket that is detachable for easy cleaning; See -through lid allows you a clear internal viewing; Built-in automatic thermal overload protector and airflow ventilation protects from overheating and damage; Note: Please fill the pump with water upon first use to prevent the motor from overheating
- 2 Interfaces Included: 2 of 1-1/2'' NPT interfaces for hassle-free installation to fit the water inlet and outlet of this ground pump; the power cord is 2.9 ft in length, long enough to suit different sizes of pools. Note: Please fill the pump with water to keep the motor from overheating for the first use.
- Powerful 1 HP Pool Pump: Our swimming pool pump features a 3250 RPM copper wire motor that maximizes flow and minimizes noises. Power: 750 W; Voltage: 110 V; Water Head Lift: 36 ft; Max. Water Flow: 5220 GPH. UL certified.
- Wide Application: Ideal for in-ground and above-ground pools, hot tubs, thermal springs, spas, etc. The pool pump will bring you a clean and clear water environment to enjoy your leisure time.
- Stable Flow & Easy Clean: The 1 hp pool pump is suitable for max. 5594 cu.ft swimming pool. Its airflow ventilation ensures a constant and sanitary water circulation. Also, it is equipped with an extra-large filter basket that is detachable for easy cleaning, while the transparent lid helps you maintain in time.
- Sturdy Construction: The whole body of the in-ground pool pump is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced PP plastic, ensuring superior strength and non-leakage durability. Our excellent waterproof quality based on IPX5 rating can withstand liquid temperature up to 122 °F for years to come.
- Attention: The 2'' adapters must be mounted to the pump outlet & inlet before plumbing installation. Ground wire for the earthing terminal is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
- Wide Application: Perfect for in-ground and above-ground swimming pools, hot tubs, spas, etc. This product comes with a TWO-YEAR warranty to keep your water system stable and worry-free. Acquaer customer service provides professional advice on installation and maintenance.**THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Powerful Motor: The self-priming pool pump features a high-performance copper wired motor and impeller that provide high flow in an energy-efficient way. It runs on 115V smoothly with max. flow 7860 GPH or max. head 59ft. The fan-cooled motor is completely waterproof, safe and reliable, offering continuous and quiet operation
- Overheat Protection: Built-in automatic thermal overload protection will prevent the motor from overheating and burning. When the pump is dry running, it will shut off automatically. Airflow ventilation ensures cooler operation of the electric motor. This self-priming pump provides long service life. Easy to install
- Durable & Safe: Iron motor housing and commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic shell ensure corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 5' power cord for safety and convenience. Plug and play. Casing cover can be disassembled easily. Prime the pump before use and keep it from freezing in winter
- The Hayward PowerFlo Matrix Above-Ground Single-Speed 1 HP Pool Pump features an industrial-size strainer basket for large debris collection and minimal maintenance
- Quick disconnect intake and discharge pipe connection allows for simple installation and maintenance
- Horizontal/vertical discharge feature easily converts from vertical to horizontal discharge orientation with the press of a button
- Extra-large strainer basket ensures large debris collection and minimal maintenance
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with an integrated automatic thermal overload protector provides years of reliable operation
- Variable Speed Motor. 3 Speed Options for Thorough Filtration.
- Exclusive SelfDiagnostics to Keep Performance High. Easy Programming Touch Pad for Optimal Speeds.
- Quiet Motor and Cooler Operation to Last. Enclosed Unit with Clear, Easy to Open Lid to Protect Motor Year Round.
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor to Increase Efficiency.
- Voltage: 110V; Ports: 1.5" union, Female Thread, and Barbed Fitting
- Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise and meets or exceeds all CSA & ETL requirements
- If you’re looking for value, Doheny’s Pool Pro pumps offer dependable performance, outstanding results and cost less than big name brands!
- THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Stainless steel motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability
- 1.5 inch internal threading and 2.5 inch external threading and comes with standard three-prong plug connection on a 3 foot cord
Things to Consider when buying 1 hp pool pump above ground
We know you’re busy and that shopping isn’t always the most enjoyable activity, so we’ve put together a list of questions to ask yourself before you make a purchase. This way, you can get exactly what you need, no more, no less!
- Is this product worth the price? This is an important question to ask when shopping for 1 hp pool pump above ground. Some things are worth paying top dollar for, but other items are not. When considering whether or not something is worth buying, think about how much use you’ll get out of it and if there are cheaper alternatives that do the same thing. Will it last? Is it durable? How long will it last before needing replacement parts or repair services? Is there anything else that will work just as well but cost less?
- Are there any issues with quality control? If so, who ensures those problems don’t happen again? Are they willing to replace 1 hp pool pump above ground if they break within a certain time after purchase? Do they have a good track record when it comes to customer satisfaction in terms of complaints made by previous customers?
- Is the seller reputable? Check out reviews of other people who have purchased from this seller before making your decision. You’ll be able to find out if they’ve been happy with 1 hp pool pump above ground and service or if any problems needed fixing first before using them again later on down the line, if needed at all times, no matter what happens between now and then without fail every single day without fail.
When you are looking for 1 hp pool pump above ground, there are several things you should take into consideration.
This is the first thing that comes to most people’s minds when they think about buying 1 hp pool pump above ground, but it shouldn’t be your only consideration. A product doesn’t have to be expensive to be good quality, but if you’re looking for something that will last and won’t break down on you after one use, it might not be worth buying something super cheap.
Quality is very important when choosing 1 hp pool pump above ground for yourself or others. You want something that will last long without breaking down or falling apart! If a product has low-quality materials used in its construction, then there’s no way it’ll last very long before breaking down or becoming unusable.
The brand name is an important factor when choosing 1 hp pool pump above ground. Because some brands are known for making high-quality products, some people aren’t very good at making things that last over time without breaking down or falling apart prematurely.
The last thing you want is your purchase to break down after only one use! Check reviews from other customers who have purchased the same item before buying one yourself to get an idea. Consider how long it lasts under normal use conditions before deciding whether or not it’s worth purchasing.
Do your research
Read reviews from other people who have used 1 hp pool pump above ground before (on sites like Amazon), so you can find out about any issues or problems that might arise when using the product yourself; this way, when buying something new online or in person, you’ll know whether or not it’s worth buying at all!
If something goes wrong with your purchase, it’s important to know that the company will stand behind their product and offer good customer service to make sure everything gets fixed quickly so that you can enjoy using it again!
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 09:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API