However, there are so many different product designs, sizes, and prices on the market that choosing just one can be difficult. Fortunately, our selections include a high performer for every occasion and budget. This will help you focus your search and find the 1/4 brass push to connect fittings you’re looking for faster. Looking for a more expensive product that may fit your budget is always worthwhile. Browse our selection of products below, and read our buying guide, which explains all the key features to look for.
How we select
There is a wide range of 1/4 brass push to connect fittings options available. The internet is littered with dozens of models, each extolling the virtues of their wares. We’ve compiled a list of essential performance factors to help differentiate between the models in this review to help you cut through the jargon and marketing hype. After rigorous testing, we rated each product based on its predetermined durability and weight. You must decide which factors are most important to your experience, and remember that there may be more than one. We have chosen our top picks based on expert recommendations:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 1/4 brass push to connect fittings Reviews
There are many 1/4 brass push to connect fittings options available, but not all of them are of the same caliber. You should be aware of the things to search for when purchasing a new one.
You can use this list to locate the ideal 1/4 brass push to connect fittings for your requirements. Additionally, we’ve provided some useful details on how each 1/4 brass push to connect fittings functions and what it may accomplish (or not do).
We’ll examine some of the top 1/4 brass push to connect fittings reviews in this article. You can use these reviews to determine which 1/4 brass push to connect fittings to buy and which ones not to in order to save money.
- Quick disconnect simply push tubing in, no tools or loose parts to handle in tight places.
- NOT DEEMED LEAD FREE. NOT FOR POTABLE WATER
- 250 PSI working pressure, Temperature range of -40°F to 200°F
- CA360 CA377 Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use with Air systems, Copper Tubing in air brake systems.
- Fluid type: air, vacuum ;Operating Pressure: 0-0.9Mpa,Proof pressure:1.32Mpa;Working Temperature: 0-60°C
- Made of high-quality plastics and nickel-plated copper for durable use
- Type: Quick Connect Fitting Connector
- Applicable pipe: PU/PA/PE/PVC
- Advantages: Easy installation and disassembly, good sealing performance
- 👉【MAX PRESSURE】： Working pressure from vacuum to 250 psi. Temperature Range: -40° F to +200° F（-40°C to +93°C）(Note: see tubing manufacturer’s recommendations for pressure and temperature mutations)
- 👉【TYPICAL APPLICATION】：The air brake fittings assortment kit can be used with air systems, copper tubing in air lines brake systems, which is perfect for automotive car or truck repair, industrial workshops, daily garden or lawn mower repair, towing machine hose connection and so on.
- 👉【EASY TO BE INSTALLED】： Pre applied red sealant for male thread for better sealing. All quick connect fittings can be sealed by pushing the tube firmly into the fittings, and they are also simple to be removed from the tube.
- 👉【PACKAGE】：Unique Air Line Tubing Kit: The air brake fittings contain 32 pcs.10 PCS: Male Connector 3/8" tube (NPT Pipe Thread: 2 pcs 1/2", 2 pcs 3/8" ), Male Connector 1/2" tube (NPT Pipe Thread: 2 pcs 1/2" , 2 pcs 3/8", 2 pcs 1/4"). 10 PCS: Male 90° Elbow connector 3/8" tube (NPT Pipe Thread: 2 pcs 1/2", 2 pcs 3/8" ), Male Connector 1/2" tube (NPT Pipe Thread: 2 pcs 1/2" , 2 pcs 3/8", 2 pcs 1/4"). 6 PCS: (2 pcs) Tube Tee 1/2" tube, (2 pcs) Tube Tee 3/8" tube, (2 pcs) Tube Tee 1/4" tube. 6 PCS: (2 pcs) Tube Union connector 1/2" tube, (2 pcs) Tube Union connector 3/8" tube, (2 pcs) Tube Union connector 1/4" tube.
- 👉【PREMIUM MATERIAL】：Our dot air fittings are made of high quality CA360 brass, with corrosion resistance, high temperature ductility and low permeability. Great for long time use, dot air brake fitting assortment pneumatic fittings type: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2".
- Technical Parameter: The Working Pressure is from Vacuum to 250 psi, the Working Temperature is from -40° F to +200° F.
- Wildly Usage: The air brake union assortment kit can be used with air systems, copper tubing in air brake systems, which is perfect for garages, workshops and so on.
- Easy to install: All fittings can be sealed by pushing the tube firmly into the fittings, and they are also simple to be removed from the tube.
- Unique Air Line Tubing Kit: The air brake fittings contains 2pcs 1/4” Unions, 2pcs 1/4’’ Tees, 2pcs 1/4” DOT Push-In × 1/4” MNPT, 2pcs 1/4” DOT Push-In × 1/8” MNPT 90° Elbow, 2pcs 1/4” DOT Push-In × 1/4” MNPT 90° Elbow.
- High-quality Material: Our push in fittings are made of high quality brass CA360 CA377 , with corrosion resistance, high temperature ductility and low permeability.
- Working Pressure:0-1.0MPa | 0-150psi/Applicable Tube:PU / PA / PE / PVC
- Working Temperature:0-60°C | 32～140°F/Negative Pressure:-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
- Type:Push in fitting/Push to connect /Size:1/4 " Tube OD x 1/8" NPT Thread
- Fluid Admitted:Air Vacuum Water (no freezing)
- Proof Pressure:3.0Mpa | 435psi.Seal O-ring:NBR/ Lock Claw:Nickle-Plated Brass /Body:Nickle-Plated Brass
- Working Pressure:0-1.0MPa | 0-145psi/Applicable Tube:PU / PA / PE / PVC
- Working Temperature:0-60°C | 32～140°F ；Negative Pressure:-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
- Fluid Type:Air Vacuum,water,oil (no freezing)
- Max Woking Pressure:1.32Mpa|190psi.Body:Copper Nickel Plating
- Body Style: Male Straight / Size:1/4 "OD x 1/8" NPT Straight Union Connector
- 1/4" OD Tubing X 1/8" NPT Male (Nominal Ourside Pipe Diameter OD: 0.405")
- Recommended Tubing: Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene / Application: Air Bag, Air Suspension, Pneumatic Tools, Air Compressor, and etc...
- To connect, simply push the Straight-cut tubing (Outer Diameter) in metal sleeve; the stainless steel teeth grip onto the tubing and lock it
- Working Temp.: -4 ~ 160 Fahrenheit/ Max. Working Press: 261 PSI
- PN series is high performing, extremely compact push-in full metal fitting
- VERSATILTY: SharkBite connects Copper, PEX, CPVC, and PE-RT Pipe in any combination
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections; SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: 1/4 inch Fitting requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue; Just push to create a watertight seal
- PERFORMANCE: Rated to 200 PSI and 200 Degrees F; Use in potable water and hydronic heating applications
- 1/4 Stainless Steel elbow tube fittings Fluid Admitted: Air, Water (No Freezing)
- 1/4 elbow air line fittings Applicable: Pipe PU/ PA/ PE/ PVC; Working Temperature: 0-60°C | 32～140°F
- 1/4 elbow air fittings Lock Claw:Nickle-Plated Brass /Body:Nickle-Plated Brass; corrosion resistance, ductility
- 1/4 union elbow quick connect fittings Working Pressure:0-1.0mpa | 0-150psi; Proof Pressure:3.0Mpa | 435psi; Negative Pressure:-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
- Type:1/4" Od x 1/4" Tube Od Push to Connect Air Tube Fittings; Body Style: 90°Degree Elbow Push in fitting
- 90-degree elbow for connecting two pipes or fittings at an angle
- Working pressure of up to 290 psi
- Operating temperature ranges from -4 to 175 degrees F
- Push-to-connect fitting connects to pipes or tubing on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Made of nickel-plated brass for durability and corrosion resistance
Things to Consider when buying 1/4 brass push to connect fittings
We know you’re busy and that shopping isn’t always the most enjoyable activity, so we’ve put together a list of questions to ask yourself before you make a purchase. This way, you can get exactly what you need, no more, no less!
- Is this product worth the price? This is an important question to ask when shopping for 1/4 brass push to connect fittings. Some things are worth paying top dollar for, but other items are not. When considering whether or not something is worth buying, think about how much use you’ll get out of it and if there are cheaper alternatives that do the same thing. Will it last? Is it durable? How long will it last before needing replacement parts or repair services? Is there anything else that will work just as well but cost less?
- Are there any issues with quality control? If so, who ensures those problems don’t happen again? Are they willing to replace 1/4 brass push to connect fittings if they break within a certain time after purchase? Do they have a good track record when it comes to customer satisfaction in terms of complaints made by previous customers?
- Is the seller reputable? Check out reviews of other people who have purchased from this seller before making your decision. You’ll be able to find out if they’ve been happy with 1/4 brass push to connect fittings and service or if any problems needed fixing first before using them again later on down the line, if needed at all times, no matter what happens between now and then without fail every single day without fail.
When you are looking for 1/4 brass push to connect fittings, there are several things you should take into consideration.
This is the first thing that comes to most people’s minds when they think about buying 1/4 brass push to connect fittings, but it shouldn’t be your only consideration. A product doesn’t have to be expensive to be good quality, but if you’re looking for something that will last and won’t break down on you after one use, it might not be worth buying something super cheap.
Quality is very important when choosing 1/4 brass push to connect fittings for yourself or others. You want something that will last long without breaking down or falling apart! If a product has low-quality materials used in its construction, then there’s no way it’ll last very long before breaking down or becoming unusable.
The brand name is an important factor when choosing 1/4 brass push to connect fittings. Because some brands are known for making high-quality products, some people aren’t very good at making things that last over time without breaking down or falling apart prematurely.
The last thing you want is your purchase to break down after only one use! Check reviews from other customers who have purchased the same item before buying one yourself to get an idea. Consider how long it lasts under normal use conditions before deciding whether or not it’s worth purchasing.
Do your research
Read reviews from other people who have used 1/4 brass push to connect fittings before (on sites like Amazon), so you can find out about any issues or problems that might arise when using the product yourself; this way, when buying something new online or in person, you’ll know whether or not it’s worth buying at all!
If something goes wrong with your purchase, it’s important to know that the company will stand behind their product and offer good customer service to make sure everything gets fixed quickly so that you can enjoy using it again!
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 09:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API