However, there are so many different product designs, sizes, and prices on the market that choosing just one can be difficult. Fortunately, our selections include a high performer for every occasion and budget. This will help you focus your search and find the 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag you’re looking for faster. Looking for a more expensive product that may fit your budget is always worthwhile. Browse our selection of products below, and read our buying guide, which explains all the key features to look for.
How we select
There is a wide range of 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag options available. The internet is littered with dozens of models, each extolling the virtues of their wares. We’ve compiled a list of essential performance factors to help differentiate between the models in this review to help you cut through the jargon and marketing hype. After rigorous testing, we rated each product based on its predetermined durability and weight. You must decide which factors are most important to your experience, and remember that there may be more than one. We have chosen our top picks based on expert recommendations:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag Reviews
There are many 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag options available, but not all of them are of the same caliber. You should be aware of the things to search for when purchasing a new one.
You can use this list to locate the ideal 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag for your requirements. Additionally, we’ve provided some useful details on how each 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag functions and what it may accomplish (or not do).
We’ll examine some of the top 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag reviews in this article. You can use these reviews to determine which 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag to buy and which ones not to in order to save money.
- Packability: Integrated compression stuff sack, coupled with the premium packability of the synthetic fill allow the Cosmic synthetic to reach minimalist standards of backpacking gear. Trail weight varies by temp rating, from 2lbs 6oz to 4lbs 11oz.
- Tailored Fit: Natural fit spacious footbox gives more room to wiggle your toes, and length options range to fit sleepers 5’8” to 6’6”. A handy stash pocket on the exterior of the bag for your overnight goodies and essentials in the tent.
- Kelty Craftsmanship: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. The Cosmic Synthetic bag is ready to be put through the ringer on the trail, campground, and everywhere in between.
- 0 Degree Temp Rating, Long Size: Fits sleepers up to 6ft 6in, fill weight 60oz, total weight 4lbs 11oz, stuff size (non-compressed) 17x11 inches. Color: Fired Brick Red/Smoke
- Insulation: Cirroloft synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in cold and damp conditions, maintains loft for even coverage with no cold spots. Temperature ratings from 0 degrees to 40 degrees, to ensure your time on the trail is comfortable.
- Optimal Combination of Warmth and Compressibility: ThermaPro is a fiber blend engineered to retain warmth & provide superior packability, even in cold and damp conditions.
- Are you a tosser, a turner, a flipper, or all of the above? However you define being comfortable, our Tuck mummy bag has what it takes to match those midnight moves from top to bottom.
- Extra Space: Natural fitting, spacious footbox, plus an additional 1. 5 inches of space from head to toe, with the unique oval/mummy design.
- Comfort Tuck Zipper: Kelty’s Tuck sleeping bags feature a J shape zipper around the footbox of the bag, giving you the option of sticking one or both feet out during the night to regulate temperature.
- 0 Degree Temp Rating, Regular Size: Fits sleepers up to 6ft, fill weight 71oz, total weight 5lbs 8oz, stuff size (non-compressed) 18x10 inches. Color: Beluga
- 0 Degree Sleeping Bag: Perfect cold weather sleeping bag features WR 625 fill power synthetic insulation with a revolutionary ClusterLoft base to keep you warm from 0 - 30 F; Great for wet conditions
- Hiking Gear: Designed for thru-hiking, backpacking and camping, this lightweight sleeping bag boasts a superior weight-to-warmth ratio at only 3.54 lbs for Regular; Sleeping bag stuff sack included
- Hyke & Byke Sleeping Bags: USA-based brand offers premium quality camping gear collection of adult & kids sleeping bags, camping tents & sleeping pods for all your adventures in the great outdoors
- Hydrophobic Water Repellent: DWR-Coated camping sleeping bags for adults feature 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner, large YKK zippers with anti-snag slider, velcro, drawstring & horizontal baffles
- Save Space & Weight: Don't sacrifice comfort! The regular mummy sleeping bag will fit a 6ft person; Warm but ultralight, 4 season winter sleeping bag
- Compact Sleeping Bag Design and Easy Storage: The included compression stuff sack keeps this sleeping bag contained in a 15 by 9 by 9-inch space and features a hanging loop for simple storage when not in use
- Camping Sleeping Bag for Cold Weather: This backpacking sleeping bag is designed to stand up to 0 degree weather, so you can stay safe and warm in freezing temperatures
- Full-Coverage Adult Sleeping Bag: This hiking sleeping bag features a fully adjustable deep pocket hood and a zipper draft tube that keeps cold air out
- Sleep Outside with Klymit: Our award-winning products are designed to help you sleep outside as comfortably as you do in your own bed
- Durable, Lightweight Sleeping Bags: This sleeping bag for adults features a water- and abrasion-resistant micro polyester shell and is made with dual layers of lightweight Thermapro synthetic fill insulation
- STEP UP YOUR COMFORT: This roomy bag provides more shoulder and leg room; Built-out footbox provides more room for your feet; Breathable and warm
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps
- STEP UP YOUR ADVENTURE: You can take this mummy sleeping bag anywhere; From backyard to backcountry, this is the bag you need to have a worry-free adventure
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
- STEP UP YOUR WARMTH: Lofty, lightweight, and highly compressible; Enjoy the unrivaled warmth of this water-resistant sleeping bag that you can take anywhere
- Semi-sculpted hood tightens with a drawstring to seal in heat
- ZipPlow system plows away fabric to prevent snagging during zipping
- Quilting construction, insulated footbox, and Thermolock draft tube for warmth and heat retention
- Can accommodate most people up to 6 feet 2 inches in height
- Mummy-style adult sleeping bag for camping in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Durable Materials: Outer shell and inner liner both made using durable and soft 190T Teffeta Polyester. Equal parts comfortable and weather-ready, the bag is made to last season after season, and made for play.
- 0 Degree Temp Rating, Regular Size: Fits sleepers up to 6ft, fill weight 50oz, total weight 4lbs 2oz, stuff size (non-compressed) 18x12 inches. Color: Red Ochre
- Kelty Craftsmanship: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. The Mistral sleeping bag is ready to be put through the ringer on the trail, campground, and everywhere in between.
- Synthetic Insulation: Kelty’s Cloudloft insulation (the same fill we use in our camp pillows and doublewide sleeping bags) provides reliable warmth, cushion, and comfort for your night under the stars.
- Budget Friendly: Conquer sleep in the outdoors, without killing your budget. The Mistral is designed to give you everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
- EraLoft synthetic fill insulation is efficient, compressible and water-resistant using hollow fibers to reduce weight without sacrificing warmth
- SynergyLink Connectors integrate the bag with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; Zoned Insulation maximizes warmth and saves weight
- Long measures 85x33x5.5 inches, fits heights up to 6 feet 6 inches, packs to 11x12 inches, and weighs 5.25 pounds; storage sack and compression sack included
- With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means it allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency
- Therm-a-Rest’s top-rated Saros 0F/-18C synthetic sleeping bag offers lightweight warmth for cold weather comfort while camping and backpacking
- Camping Sleeping Bag for Cold Weather: This backpacking sleeping bag is designed to stand up to 0°F weather, so you can stay safe and warm in freezing temperatures
- Compact Sleeping Bag Design and Easy Storage: The included compression stuff sack keeps this sleeping bag contained in a 10 by 16 inch space and features length locks at the bottom to ensure perfect fit with no lost heat
- Sleep Outside with Klymit: Our award-winning products are designed to help you sleep outside as comfortably as you do in your own bed
- Durable, Lightweight Sleeping Bags: This sleeping bag for adults features 650 power fill down on top side of bag, and double layer synthetic batting beneath ensures the best of warmth and comfort
- Full-Coverage Adult Sleeping Bag: This hiking sleeping bag features a mummy hood with draft collar and draw cord which reduces draft, while the built-out foot box allows for plenty comfort where it's needed most
- CRAZY COMFORT – The Echo Park Sleeping Bag with Flex Pad Sleeve attaches to your pad just like a fitted bed sheet, creating a single, integrated sleep system to keep you and your bag on your pad all night. The pad sleeve accommodates multiple pad widths. Choose from a 25-30” wide x 78” long pad (sold separately).
- PERFECT FOR ACTIVE SLEEPERS - Echo Park Series synthetic bags are cut tall and wide for those who like a little more room to move around at night, or for campers of a larger stature who want a bag that sleeps just right. The Park bags’ unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed so comfortable, you won’t want to go home!
- OPTIONS! – The unique construction of the Echo Park series makes your bag feel more like your bed at home. Use the zip-off option to create a comforter OR turn it into a mummy bag using the Park Series Wedgie (sold separately). All Park Series Bags mate together easily, so zipper up with your partner. Top and bottom zips allow for maximum venting.
- COZY AND WARM – Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home. The Free Range Hood design gives you room to lift your head while still snuggled up. Un-cinch the hood with one hand with the low-profile cord lock. Keep your pillow tucked in tight all night in the Pillow Barn. The no-draft collar, wedge, and zipper keep the cold out no matter what.
- INSULATION – Insulated with FireLine MAX Synthetic Insulation. Lightweight nylon rip-stop shell with water repellent finish combined with a soft, cozy, and quiet cotton/polyester lining. Refer to product images for specifications.
Things to Consider when buying 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag
We know you’re busy and that shopping isn’t always the most enjoyable activity, so we’ve put together a list of questions to ask yourself before you make a purchase. This way, you can get exactly what you need, no more, no less!
- Is this product worth the price? This is an important question to ask when shopping for 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag. Some things are worth paying top dollar for, but other items are not. When considering whether or not something is worth buying, think about how much use you’ll get out of it and if there are cheaper alternatives that do the same thing. Will it last? Is it durable? How long will it last before needing replacement parts or repair services? Is there anything else that will work just as well but cost less?
- Are there any issues with quality control? If so, who ensures those problems don’t happen again? Are they willing to replace 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag if they break within a certain time after purchase? Do they have a good track record when it comes to customer satisfaction in terms of complaints made by previous customers?
- Is the seller reputable? Check out reviews of other people who have purchased from this seller before making your decision. You’ll be able to find out if they’ve been happy with 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag and service or if any problems needed fixing first before using them again later on down the line, if needed at all times, no matter what happens between now and then without fail every single day without fail.
When you are looking for 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag, there are several things you should take into consideration.
This is the first thing that comes to most people’s minds when they think about buying 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag, but it shouldn’t be your only consideration. A product doesn’t have to be expensive to be good quality, but if you’re looking for something that will last and won’t break down on you after one use, it might not be worth buying something super cheap.
Quality is very important when choosing 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag for yourself or others. You want something that will last long without breaking down or falling apart! If a product has low-quality materials used in its construction, then there’s no way it’ll last very long before breaking down or becoming unusable.
The brand name is an important factor when choosing 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag. Because some brands are known for making high-quality products, some people aren’t very good at making things that last over time without breaking down or falling apart prematurely.
The last thing you want is your purchase to break down after only one use! Check reviews from other customers who have purchased the same item before buying one yourself to get an idea. Consider how long it lasts under normal use conditions before deciding whether or not it’s worth purchasing.
Do your research
Read reviews from other people who have used 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag before (on sites like Amazon), so you can find out about any issues or problems that might arise when using the product yourself; this way, when buying something new online or in person, you’ll know whether or not it’s worth buying at all!
If something goes wrong with your purchase, it’s important to know that the company will stand behind their product and offer good customer service to make sure everything gets fixed quickly so that you can enjoy using it again!
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 09:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API